In March 2013 the Independent School Inspectorate visited our Early Years Foundation Stage to inspect our provision.
This was an outstanding inspection in every way. Some of the many comments that are particularly worth noting are as follows:
- The setting makes outstanding provision in meeting the needs of the range of children who attend.
- Provision is outstanding across all areas of learning and development.
- Good use is made of the wider environment to extend children’s experiences.
- Children become active learners.
- All children demonstrate the expected levels of development by the age of five.
- Highly effective assessment of learning informs planning
- Partnership with parents is good.
- The contribution to the children’s well-being is outstanding.
- Children settle quickly, feeling safe and secure.
- Leadership and management of the early years provision is outstanding.
- Excellent teamwork is a feature of the EYFS.
- The overall quality and standards in the EYFS are outstanding.
- Children enjoy their learning and are highly motivated by engaging staff