Normanhurst School is a privately-owned independent Infant, Junior and Senior School in North Chingford, on the borders of Essex and London. We offer a high standard of education in a happy, secure and friendly environment.
Normanhurst is a school that caters for some 245 girls and boys in the Early Years from 2½ to 5, Juniors from 5 to 11 and Seniors from 11 to 16. We have small class sizes with a high teacher to pupil ratio and offer a more personalised education.
Choose a better school for your child
Our next Open Days will be held on the evening of Thursday 9 October for Juniors and Seniors and on the morning of Friday 10 October for EYFS. Alternatively please contact us for a personal tour and chat with the Headmistress. Check for availability of places here.
- Normanhurst Inter-House Photography Competition information available in our Events section.
- Easter 2014 Holiday Football & Multi-Sports Courses information available here. (Steve Grenfell mob. 07894 907104)
- The Oak-Tree Summer Ball is being held in May and tickets are on sale now! Click here for more information on this unmissable event, and download your booking form here.
- Read about Year 9's trip to Bletchley Park and our Gifted Group's visit to the House of Commons to meet Mr Iain Duncan Smith here
- Outstanding Early Years Inspection Report available here
- Friday 28 March
Last day of Spring Term
- Year 11 Easter Revision Academy
Monday 31 March
Tuesday 1 April
Wednesday 2 April
Wednesday 16 April
Thursday 17 April - am
- Wednesday 23 April
First day of Summer Term
Mexican Themed lunch
We tweet regularly about events inside and outside school.
For the latest news and information please click the link on the right hand side or search for @NormanhurstSch or @OaktreeSchools.