Situated in a convenient location close to mainline rail and bus transport links, the M25 and the M11, Normanhurst School’s facilities include:-
- Main Hall [14m x 11m] with portable stage
- Playground with marked netball court and all-weather table tennis tables
- Two well-equipped ICT Suites
- Fully equipped kitchen facilities
- Small number of parking spaces available at the weekend
The school is available for hire in the evenings, at weekends and during the holiday periods, and can be used for a variety of clubs and events for example:-
- Indoor/Outdoor Multi-sports Clubs
- Music Clubs
- Drama Clubs
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Clubs
- Baby Clubs
- Adult Education
Please note Normanhurst School is not licensed for the sale of alcohol or for the playing of live music, therefore hirers must make their own arrangements and apply for a Temporary Event Notice should they require either of these. Contact the Licensing Service at Waltham Forest London Borough Council on 020 8496 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days before the event.
For more information or to arrange a visit, please email email@example.com.